CSX-P Certification Bundle
Be recognized among the world’s most-qualified cybersecurity professionals with ISACA®’s award-winning CSX® Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P).
CSX®-P’s comprehensive performance certification tests one’s ability to perform globally validated cybersecurity skills spanning five security functions – Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover - derived from the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
CSX-P requires that candidates demonstrate critical cybersecurity skills in a live, proctored, virtual environment that assesses their analytical ability to identify assets and resolve network and host cybersecurity issues by applying the foundational cybersecurity knowledge and skills required of an evolving cyber first responder.
To earn the certification, students must:
- Enroll in and complete the CSX-P online Course
Consisting of 10 self-paced practice labs
- Asset Identification
- Identify Challenge
- Firewall Setup
- Protect Challenge
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Detect Challenge
- Notification and Escalation
- Respond Challenge
- Restore Points and Password Discovery
- Pass the exam
4 Challenge-based Assessments testing your knowledge of all 5 security functions
- Complete the CSX-P certification application.
In addition to certification, upon completion students will receive:
- A 12 month student membership, connecting students with a network of over 12,000 cybersecurity leaders
- Access to regional ISACA chapters
- Networking opportunities, including access to ISACA’s virtual community platform, Engage
NYU Cyber Fellows Price: $250
ISACA is Dedicated to Lifetime Learning and Career Progression for our Global Community of IS/IT Professionals. They strive to inspire and enable innovation through technology, helping create transformative enterprises. For more information on ISACA, visit https://www.isaca.org/why-isaca/about-us.